Caterlink provide our school meals and are committed to giving pupils / students the opportunity to enjoy and benefit from a nutritious lunch.
The food children eat in school is very important for their education. Not only does a well-balanced diet help with general health but establishing healthy eating habits at a young age can give them knowledge for the future. We understand primary school children and their likes and dislikes so we tailor our menus to encourage maximum uptake.
Booking & Payment
In order to book your meal you must pay in advance either in cash in an envelope to the School Office or by cheque made out to 'Caterlink'. Each school meal costs £2.18 for Years 3 and 4, and £2.28 for Years 5 and 6.
For further information about Caterlink please click here
What's so special about Caterlink?
- We are passionate about good food at work, school, college and in the healthcare environment.
- Caterlink have won a number of awards including a Compassion in World Farming ‘Good Egg Award’ for its commitment to source only free range RSPCA Assured eggs.
- All our food is made daily on-site using fresh local produce at the Food for Life Bronze mark.
- Our management and staff are friendly and, above all, accessible.
- We listen to our customers and actively encourage them to tell us what they think of our service.