Weduc - Our communication app
We are excited to announce that Kymbrook Primary School has invested in Weduc, our brand-new communication App that will enable us to improve communication with parents and share essential information quickly and easily.
Going forward Weduc will be our primary method of communicating with you, so it is essential that you download the App as soon as possible.
We will use it to:
• Send important messages and emails directly to you, such as school closures, absences, trip information etc
• Keep you up to date with class happenings and send you photos and video clips of activities your child is taking part in
• Display notices about events
• Send forms digitally so that you never miss information again as well as helping the school to reduce paper costs
• Share useful weblinks and important documents
Weduc is very simple to use on both iOS and Android phones and any internet enabled device.
It can be downloaded:
• By downloading the app onto your smart phone or tablet. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play
• By logging in via the Weduc website/portal at: www.weduc.com Weduc by App
• Step 1 - Once downloaded, open the app and click the Enrol link at the bottom of the login screen.
• Step 2 - You will have been sent a unique enrolment code by letter and message from the school office - please keep this safe as you will need it to set up your account. If you have not received a code, please contact the school office on 01234 376266.
• Step 3 - Enter your unique enrolment code and follow the in-app, step by step instructions to complete your registration.
Weduc by Web Browser If you don't have access to a smart phone, you have the option to use Weduc via their website, please follow the instructions below:
• Step 1 - On an internet-enabled device type the following enrolment link https://app.weduc.co.uk/ in your web browser. Click onto ENROL
• Step 2 - Enter your unique enrolment code which will have been sent to you by letter and message from the school office. Then click onto NO. I AM A NEW USER
• Step 3 - Enter your email address and mobile phone number, then click CONFIRM
• Step 4 - On completion of step 3 an activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Follow the instructions in this email to activate your account and set your password
• Step 5 - Log on to Weduc using your newly created login details Please contact the Office on 01234 376266 if you need any support or further information Weduc is easy to use and will enable you to find out every aspect of school life. Thank you for signing up and helping our school to become more efficient