Caterlink provide our school meals and are committed to giving pupils / students the opportunity to enjoy and benefit from a nutritious lunch.
The food children eat in school is very important for their education. Not only does a well-balanced diet help with general health but establishing healthy eating habits at a young age can give them knowledge for the future. We understand primary school children and their likes and dislikes so we tailor our menus to encourage maximum uptake.
Booking & Payment
From January 2022 Caterlink will only be taking payments for meals online. Paying for meals online brings many benefits to you, including but not limited to;
- Your child not having to carry cash.
- You can pay for meals in advance, meaning you don’t have to carry change or worry about paying weekly you can pay up to a term in advance.
- Monitoring when your child eats a meal, the system will update to show you when your child last had a school lunch.
- View your child’s balance online, meals will be in credits, 1 credit = 1 meal, the system will be updated daily.
You can log on to the payment system by visiting:
From September 2023 each school meal costs £2.82 for Years 3 and 4, and £2.92 for Years 5 and 6.
For further information about Caterlink please click here
What's so special about Caterlink?
- We are passionate about good food at work, school, college and in the healthcare environment.
- Caterlink have won a number of awards including a Compassion in World Farming ‘Good Egg Award’ for its commitment to source only free range RSPCA Assured eggs.
- All our food is made daily on-site using fresh local produce at the Food for Life Bronze mark.
- Our management and staff are friendly and, above all, accessible.
- We listen to our customers and actively encourage them to tell us what they think of our service.